· From 30. January we increase our offer of Piroxicam. The Piroxicam anti-inflammatory medicine used to relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis,
dysmenorrhoea, postoperative pain; and act as an analgesic, especially where there is an inflammatory component.
· From 25. January we start to offer Hydrocortisone from another manufacturer. Hydrocortisone is a hormone produced by the adrenal
gland. Hydrocortisone is released in response to stress and a low level of blood glucocorticoids, and its primary functions are to increase blood sugar; suppress the
immune system; and aid in fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
· From 23. January we again start to offer Rifaximin. The Rifaximin is antibiotic used in the treatment of traveler's diarrhea and
hepatic liver failure.
· From 15. November we start to offer Pyrazinamide, the medicine used to treat tuberculosis in combination with other medicines.
· From 11. November we again start to offer Quinine, the natural white crystalline alkaloid having antipyretic (fever-reducing),
antimalarial, analgesic (painkilling), anti-inflammatory properties and a bitter taste. Quinine is also used to treat
lupus and arthritis. Until recently, Quinine was also a common unapproved treatment for nocturnal leg cramps.
· From 28. October we start to offer a combination of Propyphenazone+Paracetamol+Caffeine. This is widely used analgesic combination indicated
for quick management of headache and dental pain and popular in many countries worldwide.
· From 19. October we increase our selection of manufacturers of Citalopram. The Citalopram is well known antidepressant medicine approved to treat major depression. Citalopram often prescribed off-label for a number of anxiety conditions, panic disorder, premenstrual syndrome. Citalopram has been found to greatly reduce the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy and premature ejaculation, and can be used to treat hot flashes.
· From 6. October we start to offer Acyclovir from another manufacturer. Acyclovir is very well known and widely used antiviral
medication primarily used for the treatment of herpes simplex virus infections, as well as in the treatment of chickenpox and herpes.
· From 29. September we able to offer alternative manufacturer of Valsartan, the well known medicine for reduce blood pressure, treatment of congestive heart failure.
· From 13. September we start to offer Gemifloxacin, potent oral broad-spectrum antibacterial medicine used in the treatment of acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis and mild-to-moderate pneumonia.
· From 5. September we start to offer Neostigmine, narrow acting medicine used to improve muscle tone in people with muscle weakness and recovery after anesthesia.
· From 30. August we able to offer Balsalazide, enough rare medicine used in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease.
· From 22. August we able to offer Milnacipran from another manufacturer. Milnacipran is used in the clinical treatment of
fibromyalgia (disease meaning muscle and connective tissue pain). Milnacipran is also approved for the clinical treatment
of major depressive disorder in some countries.
· From 16. August we able to offer alternative manufacturer of Norethisterone, the medicine that is widely used used in some combined oral contraceptive pills as well as progestogen only pills. Norethisterone is a progestogen and can be used to treat premenstrual syndrome, painful periods, abnormal heavy bleeding, irregular periods, menopausal syndrome (in combination with oestrogen), or to postpone a period. Norethisterone also commonly used to help prevent uterine hemorrhage in complicated non-surgical or pre-surgical gynecologic cases.
· From 12. August we able to offer alternative manufacturer of Etoposide. Etoposide is a potent anti-cancer medication used for the treatment of a number of cancers, often in combination with other medicines.
· From 8. August we able to offer another manufacturer of Nitrofurazone, the bactericidal compound used as an antibiotic, the most commonly in the form of ointments.
· From 28. July we able to offer Gabapentin made by another manufacturer. Gabapentin was originally developed for the treatment of epilepsy, and currently, Gabapentin is widely used to relieve pain, and neuropathic pain.
· From 27. July we able to offer Venlafaxine from another manufacturer. Venlafaxine is well known antidepressant medication used for the treatment generalized anxiety disorder, as well as anxiety disorders with depression.
· From 26. July we able to offer Citalopram made by another manufacturer. Citalopram is well known antidepressant medicine
approved to treat major depression, and is often prescribed off-label for a number of anxiety conditions.
· From 22. July we start to offer Dapoxetine from another manufacturer. Dapoxetine is a short-acting medicine for the treatment
of premature ejaculation in men. Currently Dapoxetine is the only drug approved for such an indication.
· From 6. July we start to offer Isotretinoin from another manufacturer. Isotretinoin is well known medication used for the treatment of a number of cancers and skin conditions. Usually Isotretinoin is used if other acne treatments fail to produce results. Treatment of acne usually begins with topical medications, followed by oral antibiotics (or a combination) and finally Isotretinoin therapy.
· From 29. June we start to also a combination of Lornoxicam with Paracetamol. Lornoxicam is analgesic (pain relieving),
anti-inflammatory and antipyretic (fever reducing) medicine mainly used in treatment of inflammatory diseases of the
joints, osteoarthritis, and Paracetamol is a widely used analgesic (pain reliever) and fever reducer.
· From 28. June we able to offer Lornoxicam, anti-inflammatory medication with analgesic, anti-inflammatory and fever reducing properties. Lornoxicam used for the treatment of various types of pain, especially resulting from inflammatory diseases of the joints, osteoarthritis, surgery, sciatica, and other inflammations.
· From 12. June we start to offer variety Clotrimazole medicines (as cream, eye drops, lotion, and powder). The Clotrimazole is an antifungal medication commonly used in the treatment of fungal infections of both humans and other animals such as vaginal yeast infections, oral thrush, and ringworm. It is also used to treat athlete's foot and jock itch.
· From 7. June we again start to offer Betamethasone dipropionate as cream, the medicine with anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive
abilities used to treat itching and other minor skin conditions such as eczema.
· From 1. June we start to offer a combination of Paracetamol and Caffeine, where Paracetamol is a widely used analgesic
(pain reliever) and fever reducer, and Caffeine stimulant of central nervous system, temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness.
· From 31. May we able start to offer Haloperidol, a well known medicine related to class of antipsychotic medications,
used in the treatment of schizophrenia and, more acutely, in the treatment of acute psychotic states and delirium.
Haloperidol is also used for various other treatments.
· From 30. May we again able to offer Milnacipran, the medicine used in the clinical treatment of fibromyalgia, and also for the
treatment of major depressive episodes.
· From 27. May we start to offer Moclobemide, a medicine primarily used to treat depression and social anxiety and have relative small side effects. In results patient feel elevation of mood, and have improvement with dysphoria, fatigue, difficulties in concentration.
· From 26. May we start to offer Conjugated estrogens as cream. This medicine is functioning as the primary female sex
hormones. Estrogens are used as part of some oral contraceptives, in estrogen replacement therapy for postmenopausal women, and in hormone replacement therapy for trans women.
Number One Sexual Problem is NOT ED... It's PE!
Nothing is more embarrassing, and potentially more damaging to a sexual relationship then the dreaded PE. Premature Ejaculation. It is estimated that more than 40% of all men worldwide (and their partners) suffer from occasional or chronic PE. Simply stated, these men ejaculate too soon, either for their own or their partners ultimate satisfaction. Premature ejaculation occurs often is as little as 5 seconds after penetration, and even in most healthy men, ejaculation usually occurs in less than two minutes, usually too soon for most women!
Miracle drug increases "raying power up to 4 times."
Dapoxetine, a newly approved drug specifically targeting Premature Ejaculation was cited in clinical trials as increasing sexual stamina and performance by as much as 4 times and more than 50% of all men trying Dapoxetine reported a "marked improvement in staying power and sexual confidence."
Dapoxetine works by altering levels of serotonin in the brain center that controls ejaculation and offers new hope to millions of sufferers, many of whom have taken to avoiding relationships altogether rather than face the shame associated with PE. As a result and have a lower overall quality of life and less satisfying relationships.
However, the emotional impact on sufferers of this chronic condition is so severe that they are hesitant to discuss the problem with their General Practitioners, and most lack the resources or the compulsion to consult a therapist.
"Online Availability Offers Genuine, Private Solution"
Now that Dapoxetine is available online, sufferers can find relief with discretion, with ease and with affordability.
Doctor Jon Pryor, lead researcher and chief urologist at the University of Minnesota said: "The Dapoxetive trials demonstrate that, for the first time, a medicine can be taken by men on an on-demand basis and provide significant improvement in their premature ejaculation condition."
This is surely a miracle breakthough that is providing life-altering results for millions.